Luvent Consulting GmbH is a global consultancy based in Berlin, Germany committed to providing innovative solutions to the challenges of economic, social and climate transformation. We have experience implementing international development projects in over 70 countries through our dynamic network of experts, focusing notably on such levers for innovation as entrepreneurship, digitalisation and private sector support. We collaborate with international partners including the EU, GIZ, UN and African Development Bank.
If you meet the desired skills and qualifications, please submit your CV to email@example.com accompanied by a cover letter and 2-page writing sample from related work. You can also use the application form below.
We are looking for a full-time Analyst to support the research of several ongoing projects in international development and innovation at our headquarter in Berlin. We are looking to fill this position from August to December 2020, with the possibility to extend the contract.
- Currently based in Berlin
- Minimum Master’s degree in international development, political science, or related field
- Experience conducting online research, synthesizing articles and writing reports
- Fluency in English (fluency in Mandarin or French is a plus)
- Previous experience in China or Africa is a plus
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and team skills
- Display commitment and passion for international development
- International development country experience is an asset