KE1: Evaluation Expert (Cat I)Food and Nutrition Security programme in Bangladesh 2015- Mid-term Evaluation
The main objectives of this evaluation are to provide the relevant services of the European Union and the interested stakeholders with:
- an overall independent assessment of the past performance of MUCH and SUCHANA projects; and an overview on the starting process of LEAN, SONGO, JANO, and BIenGS, paying particular attention to their intermediate results measured against their expected objectives; and the reasons underpinning such results;
- key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve current Actions.
In particular, this mid-term evaluation will serve to understand the performance of the Actions, their enabling factors and those hampering a proper delivery of results in order to adjust their design, if still possible.
Expertise required :
Minimum requirements :
- 12 years of experience in evaluation of programmes and projects (ex-ante, mid-term or ex-post) in the fields related to the mission;
- At least 5 evaluations as Team Leader and at least 3 evaluations in South Asia;
- Experience in food and/or nutrition public policy, and institutional capacity building at central and local levels.
Additional requirements :
- At least one member: 6 years of experience in projects related to the TORs at grass-root level.
Language skills :
- Excellent verbal and written command of English (C2 level);
- One team member with Bangla C2 level will be an asset.