Food Security & Evaluation Experts (Cat II)Food and Nutrition Security programme in Bangladesh 2015- Mid-term Evaluation
The main objectives of this evaluation are to provide the relevant services of the European Union and the interested stakeholders with:
- an overall independent assessment of the past performance of MUCH and SUCHANA projects; and an overview on the starting process of LEAN, SONGO, JANO, and BIenGS, paying particular attention to their intermediate results measured against their expected objectives; and the reasons underpinning such results;
- key lessons learned, conclusions and related recommendations in order to improve current Actions.
In particular, this mid-term evaluation will serve to understand the performance of the Actions, their enabling factors and those hampering a proper delivery of results in order to adjust their design, if still possible.
Expertise required for the two experts:
Minimum requirements :
- At least 6 years of experience in Food and Nutrition Security with focus in the fields related to the mission;
- Experience with EU funded projects will be an asset;
- At least 6 years of experience in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) systems with experience in the Logical Framework Approach.
Additional requirements :
- At least one team member: 6 years of experience in projects related to the mission at grass-root level;
- Cumulatively the Cat II experts shall have done 6 evaluations in the fields related to the ToRs.
Language skills :
- Excellent verbal and written command of English (C2 level);
- One team member with Bangla C2 level will be an asset.