KE2: Risk Management Expert (Cat III)Technical assistance to implement an organisation wide Risk Management Policy and Risk Management Guidelines to set up risk management procedures at the MSMEDA
To support MSMEDA in setting up and ensuring a functioning and effective internal control system.
To provide MSMEDA with the technical assistance necessary to address and remedy the identified
weaknesses under the internal control function, especially the field of risk management.
Expertise required :
Qualifications and skills :
- Degree in Business administration / Finance or equivalent. In its absence, equivalent professional experience needed (min. 6 years) in development and/ or implementation of risk management policies and processes ;
General professional experience :
- Sound experience in development and/ or implementation of risk management policies and processes (3 years).
Specific professional experience :
- Participation in assistance projects focusing on risk management implemented in developing countries may count as working experience at a rate of one project – one year ;
- Organization and implementation of training courses (minimum 10 such assignments) ;
- Relevant working experiences in Egypt/MENA countries are an asset ;
- Sound knowledge of EU external cooperation policies, and more specifically EU financial procedures, will be considered an asset.
Language skills :
- Fluent English, fluent Arabic.