EU Framework Contract Project Manager
Luvent Consulting GmbH seeks experienced professionals with a proven track record in project management, particularly EU Framework Contract management related to projects funded by the European Commission.
If you meet the desired skills and qualifications and you are ready to work in an exciting international environment, please send your detailed CV (in English only) to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the application form below.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, business development and offer preparation.
- Preparation of proposals for individual assignments
- Recruiting of experts for specific project requests
- Responsibility for day-to-day management of the framework contract
- Contract and financial management
- Ensuring quality control of specific contract outputs
- Main point of coordination for the framework contract between consortium members, experts and the client
- At least two years of project management experience for EU funded Framework contracts
- Experience in preparing financial and technical offers for consulting projects
- Fully familiar with the EU procurement rules related to development cooperation (PRAG)
- Proven track record in working with multiple stakeholders (client, consortium partners, experts)
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Display commitment and passion for international development
- Fluent in English, with fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Positive, “can do” attitude