African Entrepreneurship Platform: Legal Expert
Luvent Consulting GmbH seeks experienced professionals with a proven track record in regulatory and legal affairs, particularly relating to online platforms in the African context.
The expert will work in a team to prepare a pan-African platform for launch through the span of two months, with possibility for extension. The Legal Expert is in charge of all regulatory and legal aspects of the platform.
If you meet the desired skills and qualifications and you are ready to work in an exciting international environment, please send your detailed CV (in English only) to email@example.com or use the application form below.
Candidates can look forward to results-oriented teamwork to prepare a platform for launch.
- Defining the platform’s usage Terms and Conditions
- Assessing the legal and regulatory concerns associated with collecting and sharing data
- Elaborating a Data Management Strategy
- Developing a strategy to prevent, detect and respond to fraud
- Drafting Intellectual Property Rights agreements
- Drafting Partnership Agreement for ESOs and service providers
- Advanced university law degree
- Experience working with regulatory and legal aspects of online platforms, particularly in the African context
- Experience drafting Terms and Conditions, IPR agreements, and developing privacy practices and disclosures for online platforms
- Knowledge of regulatory issues of new technologies
- Excellent English communication and writing skills; knowledge of additional languages, particularly French, would be an asset
- Positive, “can do” attitude