KE2: Civil Engineer (Cat II)Project: Assessment of the quality, safety and accessibility of current microbiological services in Montenegro
To provide services that will lead to identification of needed works, equipment and other capacity investments in public health microbiology services that will lead to improvement of accessibility and availability of the most modern diagnostic health services to all Montenegrin citizens.
To secure expertise and consultation services of one microbiology and one civil engineer or architect experts that will conduct the assessment of currently available infrastructure, space, equipment and human capacities of public microbiology laboratories that will serve as a corner stone for further improvement of the laboratories, services and equipment in order to fill gaps in microbiology services identified by ECDC. At the same time, the assessment will be used to effectively plan the costs and to provide technical specifications of the equipment that can be tendered out and that will be a subject of supply under IPA 2018 programme and also all the necessary construction works that will be covered with addressed through a different funding source.
Qualifications and skills
- At least Master’s Degree Academic level in architecture or civil engineering, or equivalent professional experience of not less than 15 years.
General professional experience
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the sector(s) related to this Lot (Lot 4 – Human Development and safety net).
- Experience in designing and implementing/supervising construction work in healthcare institutions (minimum 3 engagements).
- In country (Montenegro) experience related to this Lot (Lot 4 – Human Development and safety net ) is an asset.
Specific professional experience
- Experience in construction work assessment needs and construction tendering procedures (5 years minimum).
- Proficient knowledge of spoken and written English language.
- Knowledge of Montenegrin language is an asset.