African Entrepreneurship Platform: Partnerships & ESO Expert
Luvent Consulting GmbH seeks experienced professionals with a proven track record in entrepreneurship and startup support in the African context.
The expert will work in a team to prepare a pan-African platform for launch through the span of two months, with possibility for extension. The Partnerships & ESO Expert is in charge of ensuring the participation of entrepreneurship support organizations in the platform.
If you meet the desired skills and qualifications and you are ready to work in an exciting international environment, please send your detailed CV (in English only) to email@example.com or use the application form below.
Candidates can look forward to results-oriented teamwork to prepare a platform for launch.
- Understanding the needs of ESOs and constantly engaging with them
- Ensuring the participation of ESOs in the platform and empowering them to promote entrepreneurship
- Maintaining and renewing additional partnerships throughout the whole life cycle of the platform to ensure stakeholder engagement
- Expanding the range of services offered by the platform
- Advanced University Degree in Business, Entrepreneurship, Economics or related field
- Extensive startup and entrepreneurship related experience, particularly from an ESO perspective
- Experience in coaching and mentoring startups, capacity building of ESOs in Africa
- Strong networking skills and broad base of contacts in the entrepreneurship ecosystem across Africa
- Experience in the provision of market research and businesses across Africa
- Familiarity with international organizations and donor community
- Experience in online platforms in support of the entrepreneur system
- Excellent English communication and writing skills; knowledge of additional languages, particularly French, would be an asset
- Positive, “can do” attitude