KE1: Design Expert (Cat I)Technical Assistance to the EU Delegation to Turkey for ESOP Tender Evaluation and Monitoring
The global objective of this contract is to ensure proper and timely implementation of the operations covered under the ESOP.
- To ensure tender procedures’ compliance with PRAG tendering procedures and FIDIC contract conditions and other established rules of the Decentralised Implementation System in Turkey as well as their technical soundness.
- To support the Delegation of the European Union to Turkey (EU Delegation) in monitoring of the projects under implementation.
- To support the EU Delegation in appraisal of the projects submitted for financing (if and when necessary).
Expertise required :
Qualifications and Skills :
- In addition to the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (environmental, civil, mechanical or electrical), Economy or similar, the candidate should hold an Academic level Master’s Degree on a relevant field.
- In the absence of Master’s Degree, the candidate should demonstrate at least 14 years of equivalent professional experience in environment or climate or natural resources or energy sector.
General Professional Experience :
- At least 12 years of general professional experience in environment or climate or natural resources or energy sector.
Specific Professional Experience :
- At least 5 years of experience in design and/or implementation of at least one of the following fields: wastewater treatment plants (preferably nutrient removal plants), sewer and drinking water network and/or solid waste projects (landfill and other facilities).
Language skills :
- Possess at least C1 level for understanding, speaking and writing skills in English.