KE3: Geographical Indications Expert (Cat II)Technical assistance to further determine the institutional component of the "EU support programme to agriculture and small farm development in Ukraine"
To contribute to a more inclusive and competitive growth-orientated agricultural sector, respectful of the environment, and thereby fight against impoverishment and depopulation of Ukrainian rural areas.
To support the EU Delegation to Ukraine in further developing its envisaged support to the Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food as per the terms of the support programme to agriculture and small farm development and notably finalise terms of reference for the envisaged service contract, as well as clear distribution of tasks between the Technical Assistance and the FAO.
Expertise required :
Qualifications and skills :
- Master’s Degree in agriculture, agriculture and rural development, agriculture policy or economics or some similar relevant subject, or at leat 8 years of experience in the Agro-food sector on top of the minimum years requested under General Professional Experience.
General professional experience :
- He/she should prove between 6 and 15 years of professional experience in the Agro-food business development ;
- Experience of working with the EU wine and/or spirit sector is considered as an asset.
Specific professional experience :
- He/she should prove between 3 and 5 years of professional experience in the field of Geographical Indications (identification, promotion, valorization, implementation and control) ;
- Experience in designing and delivering public financial management and budgetary processes training programmes for central administrations is considered as an asset ;
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian wine and spirit sector is considered as an asset.
Language skills :
- Fluent in both written and spoken English ;
- Working knowledge of Russian and or/ Ukrainian language is considered as an asset.