Gloria FatakiEntrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business development and incubation
- Emerging market private sector development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, University of Paris I: Panthéon-Sorbonne
- Master’s Degree in International Business, Université Paris-Est Créteil (UPEC), France
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Université d’Evry-Val d’Essonne, France
Ms. Fataki is the Founder and President of Inclusive Society (a non-profit organization) which aim at reducing inequality. After several years working on digital transformation management, to enrich her experience, she is pursuing a degree in Law at the Sorbonne university. She is also a social activist for promoting equal opportunities and social inclusion (speaker, delegate at youth summits @African Union and @World Bank Headquarters). In 2019, she was a member of the Youth7 and Women7, G7 engagement groups. Since 2018, she has been involved in WomenInTech Global Movement network activities fostering the African delegation. Gloria speaks French, Lingala and English.