Young Professional Programme
With our Young Professional Programme you will have the opportunity to gain invaluable insights into the international development sector, and to have a direct impact on the success of our company. You will be working hands-on on a variety of tasks within business development and project management in Berlin. Our programme is the ideal start for your career in the international development sector and different donor institutions worldwide. The programme normally last between three and six months, but may be extended for up to 12 months.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, business development and offer preparation.
- Gain insight into different donor organisations and their activities
- Monitor ongoing consulting projects and assist senior consultants
- Research and contribute to development projects
- Allow to apply learnings from your studies in a practical working environment
- Receive insights into different technical fields
- Possess outstanding academic credentials
- Display commitment and passion for international development
- Have great analytical skills
- Exhibit excellent client engagement and team skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- International development country experience is an asset
- Fluent in English, fluency in French, Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
- Positive, “can do” attitude