Young Professional Programme
Luvent Consulting GmbH is a leading international development consultancy specialised in private sector development, climate change and digitalization. Our clients are major international donor organisations including the European Union, the German development agencies GIZ and KFW as well as the African and Asian Development Banks. They trust Luvent to deliver valuable and impactful solutions for complex societal, economic and environmental problems. Building on our continuous growth and successful track record in implementing more than 100 projects in over 80 countries, we have rapidly established our standing as one of the leading development consultancies in Germany and beyond.
We offer university graduates the opportunity to start their career in international development by participating in Luvent’s 18-Months Young Professional Programme in Berlin or in Brussels. You will be joining our fast-growing and successful team, supporting the acquisition of international development projects funded by leading international donors, supporting the project implementation hands-on, and collaborating with our senior project managers and expert teams worldwide. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to participate in numerous training offers (workshops, conferences) and dive deeper into the wide range of our sectorial expertise. You will be assigned a mentor to accompany your own professional development and meet your professional goals.
- Training opportunities and hands-on practical advice and feedback for career development (mentoring, training, workshops, conferences)
- Impact-driven work in an exciting sector with opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Attention to work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Friendly working atmosphere with a supportive team spirit, multicultural teams and flat hierarchies
- Possibility to specialize in one of our areas of expertise: digitalization, private sector development and climate change
- Competitive Compensation
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact and business development.
- Support the preparation of proposals for individual assignments and participate and learn in increasingly complex and comprehensive offers over time
- Recruiting of specialists and team members for projects
- Support project management with increasing responsibilities including reporting, deliveries of services, conferences, team management and project steering
- Ensuring quality control of specific contract outputs
Experience & Skills Requirements
- Display commitment and passion for international development
- Outstanding academic credentials with a University Degree in International Studies, Political Sciences, Economics, Business Administration, European Studies or similar degrees
- Full computer literacy and full proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English; fluency in French and/or Spanish is an advantage
- Positive, “can do” attitude