Angola: Formação a organizações da Sociedade Civil no âmbito de subvenções co-financiadas pela União Europeia
EU Delegation Angola
Education & Employment Promotion
The general objective of this assignment was to provide capacity building to Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in Angola regarding the preparation of grant proposals and project management, in the light of EU rules and procedures, thus promoting greater diversification in the group of beneficiaries of EU-funded grants in Angola.
Specifically, the experts provided training to CSOs in the following areas:
- How to elaborate and submit proposals when receiving calls for proposals launched by the EU (including information sessions, interpretation of invitations to tender, registration process in PADOR, application process in PROSPECT, drafting of the technical and financial proposal, etc.);
- Rules and procedures for grants (in particular the new version of PRAG);
- Project cycle, including monitoring (e.g. ROM) and evaluations;
- Logical framework, budget, timetable and action plan (templates for the implementation of the action);
- Elaboration of narrative and financial reports of the action (explanation of the templates of both reports);
- Horizontal issues: gender, human rights (Rights Based Approach), environment and climate change, people with disabilities, ethnic groups and other vulnerable groups;
- Networking and advocacy.
- Prepared all trainings and materials used (documents, presentations, evaluations, etc.)
- Organised the logistics for the trainings in three provinces
- Conducted training sessions of 3 days each in each in the target provinces: Luanda, Huambo and Huíla
- Drafted the Final Report