Collins KimaroEntrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business development and incubation
- Emerging market private sector development
- Master in Management (Grande Ecole) – Digital Major, HEC Paris, France
- BSc in Economics, University of Warwick, United Kingdom
Mr. Kimaro supports Luvent Consulting in entrepreneurship, private sector development and innovation advisory in Eastern Africa. He is a believer of change based in Tanzania. He is a Co-Founder and the current CEO of Obuntu Hub; an innovation hub to empower young entrepreneurs. His ability to innovate and develop growth strategies have been developed through his experience at the Mastercard Foundation Youth Think Tank as well as through working with startups / SMEs in Tanzania and France. Collins is also a Young African Leader’s Initiative (YALI) Alumnus and World Economic Forum Global Shaper (Arusha Hub). He holds a Bachelors Degree in Economics from the University of Warwick and Masters in Management (Digital) from HEC Paris and is passionate about leveraging Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies.