Sophie NantezaEntrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business development and incubation
- Emerging market private sector development
- Master of Business Administration, Makerere University Business School, Uganda
- Bachelor’s Degree in Development Studies, Makerere University, Uganda
Ms. Nanteza has over 14 years of business management and consulting experience with a focus on business planning, business process management and organizational performance. She has worked with over 100 tech startups across sub-Saharan Africa to design and implement context appropriate business models. Sophie works closely with global and regional development partners, like the UN-International Trade Center, Finmark Trust and the Tony Elumelu foundation, as both a consultant and mentor supporting the startups on the various projects.