Ismail NajjarSector Expert | Natural Resources Management
- Water resources planning and management
- Water supply and sanitation
- Geological Engineering
- Ph.D. Measurement of the Efficiency and effectiveness of Water Resources Institutions, University of Loughborough, UK
- M.Sc. Engineering-Geohydrology, University of Idaho, USA
- B. Applied Science, Applied Geology, University of Ain Shams, Egypt
Dr. Najjar supports Luvent Consulting in water resources planning and management, geological engineering, and hydrogeology advisory in Africa and the Middle East. He is an international development expert with over 40 years’ experience in various aspects of the water sector. He has been active on the water international scene, having served on the Boards of the World Water Council, Arab Water Council and the International Water resources association. He has extensive experience in project management, project preparation, evaluation, institutional development, policy and training, water resource development and management, river basin planning.