Sabesh Shivasabesan Sector Expert | Governance & RIA
- Governance and better regulation
- Public financial management
- Regulatory Impact Assessment
- Competition policy and energy regulation
- Anti-dumping and countervailing measures
- MBA, Australian Graduate School of Management
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, UK
- Fellow, CPA Australia
Mr Shivasabesan is a seasoned governance and regulatory expert with wide experience in the public-private sector interface. He has worked at senior levels in the Australian government in regulatory review, competition policy, energy and infrastructure regulation and administration of trade measures. Mr Shivasabesan is an experienced team leader in donor funded projects across South East Asia on regulatory and governance projects. He has an MBA from the Australian Graduate School of Management and is a Chartered Management Accountant (UK).
Mr Shivasabesan is a governance & regulatory expert and a former senior level government official within the Australian government.