Mark VellaEntrepreneurship and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Business development and incubation
- Leadership and corporate governance
- Programme design and implementation
- Pitching, Public speaking & Presentation
- Behavioural, EQ and wellness
- Certified Director, Institute of Directors, South Africa
- Postgraduate Hons. in Management Practice, The Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town
- Professional Public Speaker, PSU, London, UK
- Council Registration Exams, Allied Health Professionals Council of South Africa
Dr. Mark Vella is an international business mentor, advisor and Director with 22-years of experience gained in the start-up, retail, urban management, social impact, corporate governance, education, medicine and wellness sectors, working across the SME, Social Impact and Executive domains. As a behavioural specialist his work leverages behavioral science, lifestyle medicine, conscious capitalism, ESG, strategic & design thinking and transformational leadershipmatched with business fundamentals.
Mark is CEO of Sapientt Human Capital & Performance, an advisory working at the intersection of emotional intelligence, leadership, and strategy. As Independent Non-Executive Director, he is the Chairman of the CDI Capital Growth Fund Investment Committee, and a Board member of Vheneka NPO. As mentor, judge and advisor, Mark has served organisations such as Ashoka, Oribi, SEDA, National Gazelles, the Global CFO Competition, GIBS, UCT Graduate School of Business and the PERA Awards. As a former EOY Entrepreneur of the Year nominee, Mark is an internationally published author, presenter and keynote speaker with over 200 000 books sold.